JK’s Client based in Truganina is looking for a Storeperson to join their team.
You will be working for one of Australia’s largest commercial truck and trailer parts companies who distribute to all their branches across the country. Through experiencing an extended period of growth they are needing to expand their team.
You will be responsible for:
- Forklift operation (Loading and unloading)
- Receiving and dispatching stock
- Picking and packing orders
- General warehouse duties and housekeeping
- Assist in cycle stocktakes
- Associated administration tasks
What you need to succeed:
- Current Forklift licence (LF)
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Committed to safe working practices
- Positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
To be successful in this role you will have had previous experience within warehousing a warehousing environment.
This role will require the ability to perform manual labour including some heavy lifting.
Working days are Monday – Friday.
You will be required to pass a urine drug test to be successful in this role.
If you are interested please apply now, or call Andrew on 0428 286 207. The shortlisting process will commence immediately