JK is working with a successful local Ballarat manufacturer in need of highly skilled welders due to an increase in orders received. These casual positions will begin immediately, working full time hours.
These roles require varying degrees of skill level, including simple repetitive roles through to more complex roles working on custom projects, interpreting engineering drawings and working independently.
Required Skills and Experience
- Competent mig welding skills as a minimum
- Experience to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Mechanical aptitude
- Comfortable in a heavy manufacturing environment
- A commitment to your own and others’ safety
- Reliability critical during this busy time
For more information, please contact JK on 0400 480 148 or send thrugh an application for an immediate start!
Note: All applicants will be subject to a full medical, police check and drug screen as part of the recruitment process.