JK is working with a Geelong based refinery looking to add support to the workforce through appointing experienced people into particular roles.
This role will see you work as a Shore Officer, facilitating the unloading of vessels at the Geelong site, working with a small team including fitters, contractors and suppliers. To be successful in this role you must come with experience as either a Shore Officer, Terminal Operator or a refinery operator from a Movements background.
You will be supported through an extensive training process, provided time to gain the relevant knowledge to succeed in the role. While this role is an ongoing casual role, should a full-time opportunity present you would be in a strong position to be considered.
These roles require
- Relevant experience
- Flexibility to work ad hoc shifts as required
- An ability to work fluctuating hours
- A positive attitude to work and a genuine team first mentality
- A compliant safety conscious attitude
- An understanding of the safe work principles critical to a high-risk workplace
If this opportunity is of interest call or email Tim Walshe on 0412 833 564 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.