Snap on Tools
With over 4,000 franchises operating in 13 countries Snap-on Tools is a world leader in the development and supply of premium tools into the automotive industry. With consistent investment in innovation and product development, Snap-on Tools offers its customers the very latest and highest quality tools, perfect for tradesman that take pride in their work. The role
After operating in Ballarat over the past 2 years, the current Snap-on Tools franchisee is ready to continue their growth through the appointment of an additional Salesperson. You will work closely with the business owner and be provided expert training from head office. Training will cover sales techniques, product knowledge and correct customer services processes. This support will allow you to develop into the role, with a focus on providing high quality, consistent and dependable service to customers. Traveling with the business owner you will visit customers onsite, in a mobile retail store offering premium tools, tool replacement and tool repairs to tradesman in their workplace.
It will be your sales skills, ability to build genuine relationships and expert knowledge that will see you succeed in this role.
Once you have established yourself it is expected you would transition into a more independent Sales role, with added autonomy and a remuneration package that reflects this more senior position.
This role requires
- Someone that enjoys working with people, building relationships with strong communication skills
- Previous exposure to sales, service or retail would be well regarded
- Mechanical aptitude along with knowledge or a genuine interest in the products is important
- A motivated and ambitious person that take proud in gaining progress professionally
- A diligent, dependable person that takes pride in delivering for customers
- Solid IT/Computer skills, ability to process sales with tablet or laptop
- Current drivers licence, and ability to obtain medium rigid truck license
Applications for this role close Friday 30th of August. If you have any questions or would like to discuss further call or email Tim Walshe on 0412 833 564 / firstname.lastname@example.org