Retail Sales Coordinator
Karingal Flooring Xtra – Ballarat
A family owned business operating in Ballarat for over 20 years, Karingal Flooring Xtra has a reputation for providing expert service and high-quality products. Their customers include people looking to purchase for their own home, and local builders completing work across both residential and commercial projects. Their highly experienced team are passionate about their work and dedicated to providing excellent results for all their customers.
The Retail Sales coordinator role will see you provide retail and commercial/trade customers with expert advice, guidance, and support across their purchasing journey. From completion of quotes for commercial clients to helping clients in the showroom, you will leverage your excellent communication skills, and natural flair for detail to ensure that every customer receives the right advice, and exceptional level of customer service.
To set you up for success in the role you will be provided with training and support from the expert team you will develop your knowledge around different flooring options ensuring you are able to provide all customers the best product for their needs.
Requirements of this role;
- A natural flair for customers service
- A positive approach to work, taking pride in delivering the very best outcome for a customer
- Somebody that gains a sense of achievement in closing a deal or making that next sale
- Exposure to or understanding of flooring or the building industry would be ideal
- A self-starter with a proactive approach to helping customers
- A demonstrated ability to work in a role that offers minimal supervision
- Solid IT skills, ability to utilise excel, a quotation software and CRM system
If you are interested in discussing this role further call or email Jonathon Gamble on 03 5332 9955 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications require an up-to-date resume and cover letter.
Applications for this role close Wednesday 14th of April at 5:00pm