At JK we aim to help people with their career or business journey.
Supplying end to end recruitment services and On-Hire employees to business across a variety of sectors, JK primarily services Western Victoria through offices based in Ballarat and Geelong.
The team at JK always put the needs of our clients first, never take for granted the significant impact we can have on peoples lives and work at our best when we work in collaboration with each other, striving to creatively solve the unique challenges each one of our clients is facing in finding the right people solution for their busines.
You will provide a variety of services to a range of clients in this diverse and responsive role. This will include spending time on site with some of our region’s largest manufacturers, inducting, supporting and working with large teams of JK’s On-Hire Workforce. Also, spending time attracting, meeting and matching candidates across a wide range of positions from entry level to exec.
You will join an established team that shares and collaborates, are genuine and kind in how they interact, actively seek out opportunities to improve and enjoy working with people every day.
Requirements of this role;
- High level customers service expertise
- Confident in client facing service delivery
- Well developed IT and administrative skills
- Comfortable working in a changing and reactive environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships with a variety of people
- You must be someone that enjoys working with, supporting and helping people
- While industrial experience is not essential, if you have worked in heavy industry previously this would be well regarded
While the clients need must be met, JK supports full workplace flexibility. You will be provided all relevant tools to complete your role from site, the office and your home.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Tim Walshe – Managing Director on 0412 833 564 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and request a copy of the position description.
All applications require a detailed cover letter and up to date resume.
Applications close for this role on Monday the 21st of September.