Reach Forklift Driver
JK’s Geelong based clients are looking for individuals with high energy, an excellent attitude towards work and someone that is generally interested in working with a team and contributing. Our client is experiencing growth and are in need to expand their number of employees within their warehouse.
To be successful you will have a great attitude towards work and a team environment, be available with short notice and have good communication skills between your supervisors and JK consultant. You must have recent forklift driving experience and a valid LF licence.
The roles will have the potential to evolve into a permanent, full-time position once 3 months of casual employment is completed.
Required skills and experience:
- You must have a valid LF forklift licence
- You must have recent reach forklift experience
- Reliable transportation and own vehicle
- Must be available for casual shifts with potential weekend work
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Reasonable level of fitness
- Commitment to the job
Previous warehouse experience would be highly regarded.
All applicants are required to complete a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement.
If you have any enquiries, please call Erika on 0429 081 564 or firstname.lastname@example.org.