JK’s client provide new innovations in grain products and processing technology. Based in Ballarat they produce healthy and rich noodles, with a focus on developing and improving the function and taste of grains so that more people will enjoy and explore different flavours of noodles.
Working within a small team, you will be responsible for carrying out packing and/or production duties. Prior experience within the food industry is preferred although not essential.
This role requires working full time hours, Monday – Friday and involves day and afternoon shifts.
JKs Client are looking for individuals who are genuinely interested in working, with a reliable and consistent attitude. The business is continually expanding, and they are looking for long term employees who can add value across their business.
- Perform scheduled packaging tasks
- Sort noodles to prepare for packing
- Supply noodles to feeder, predominately using Vacuum Lifter, or manually where required
- Prepare rejected noodles and packets for repack
- Ensure noodles packed are of an acceptable standard
- Perform designated cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Keep required records
- Take initiative and be well motivated
- Work towards improving workplace standards
- Other related duties as directed
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume for an immediate start or contact Jake at JK on 1300 544 959 to find out more.