JK’s Meredith based Client are looking for an individual with high energy and an excellent attitude, that is genuinely looking for work. Our client is experiencing growth and are in need to expand their number of employees within the Egg Farm.
While working within this egg farm you will have different alternating tasks throughout the day, no day is the same!
So, if you have had experience working on your feet for long shifts and enjoy working with your hands, this may be well suited to you. The role is very fast-paced and requires you to use your initiative and be proactive.
The roles will evolve into a permanent, full-time position once 3 months of casual employment is completed.
Required skills and experience:
- Reliable transportation and happy to travel approx. 30 mins from Geelong
- 5 shifts per week, working 8 to 10 hours per shift, from Monday to Saturday
- Open minded to over time arrangements
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Reasonable level of fitness
- Commitment to the job
- Must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia
- Must be double vaccinated
Previous packing/warehouse/farm experience would be highly regarded.
All applicants are required to complete a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement.
If you have any enquiries, please call Erika on 0429 081 564. To apply please attach a current resume or register via the website.