Paediatrics Ballarat is a leading Paediatrics practice that proudly supports the health and wellbeing of the broader Ballarat region through provision of paediatric care for newborns, children, and adolescents. In addition to a core team of ten Paediatricians, the Paediatrics Ballarat team includes visiting sub-specialist paediatricians and some allied health professionals.
Each member of the Paediatrics Ballarat’s highly qualified team has a commitment to providing an outstanding quality of patient care that has seen the clinic develop a peerless reputation for experience and expertise.
The Office Manager role will see you lead a team of five administrators to ensure the successful running of the practice. You will work alongside a part-time practice manager. From facilitating the professional development of your team to the creation and maintenance of procedure manuals, your excellent communication skills and proactive approach to work will set you up for success.
As part of the Paediatrics Ballarat leadership team, you will leverage your strategic planning and organisation skills to proactively identify improvements to existing administrative systems that are more efficient and provide an even higher standard of patient care. In addition to contributing to the strategic success of the practice you will ‘lead from the front’, stepping in to provide additional cover or support where it is required.
Requirements of this role
- Experience in an Office Manager role within the health industry
- Experience as a people leader and a commitment to the professional development of your team
- A proactive and flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong detail focus and commitment to quality
- Experience developing and maintaining policies and procedures within a highly regulated environment
- Experience completing basic accounting duties such as balancing accounts
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Jonathon Gamble on Jonathon@jkpersonnel.com.au or 03 5332 9955 and request a copy of the position description. All applications require a detailed cover letter and up to date resume.
Applications close for this role on Friday the 17th of April at 5:00pm.