JK’s client manufacturers a range of emergency vehicles including custom emergency service, health, education and rescue vehicles, defence ambulances and arms storage facilities, industrial and recreational electric vehicles, power plant restorations and rail maintenance works.
In this role you will be assembling and fitting out and emergency vehicles.
The company is a medium sized manufacturer with a positive and collaborative team culture.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be physically fit and active
- Have good hand and power tool knowledge and experience
- Able to work as part of a team
- Proactive attitude with strong initiative
- Take pride in your work to deliver the best results
- Have a positive outlook and commitment to the role
Please Note: All applicants will be required to complete and pass a drug and alcohol test to be successful.
If you are interested, please apply now or call Jake on 1300 544 959 to find out more.