JK is currently working with several local manufacturers, building/construction companies and landscaping businesses looking for experienced dedicated and motivated labourers, committed to delivering high quality results in a positive environment.
Roles require you to be:
- Physically fit and active
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Reliable with a genuine desire to work
- Able to work as part of a team
- Proactive and demonstrate initiative
- Take pride in your work to deliver the best results
Standard shifts will be commencing between 6am-8am although a number of JK’s clients also offer rotating shifts.
Any of the below tickets/qualifications would be well regarded:
- White card
- Manual licence
- Forklift licence and experience
- Any truck licences
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Mechanical skills
Please Note: All applicants will be required to complete and pass a drug and alcohol test to be successful.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact JK on 03 5332 9955 or submit your resume!