JKs has the following labouring roles available for reliable, hard-working individuals who are looking for on-going employment. Hours of work and pay will vary depending on the requirements of the role.
All roles involve:
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Prior labouring experience
- Fit and active physical ability
- Proactive attitude with a hands-on approach
- Mechanical skills would be highly regarded although not essential
If you would like to find out more about these roles, please contact Jake or Ryan at JK on 1300 544 959. Alternatively, submit your resume for an immediate start.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a drug and alcohol test prior to commencing.