JKs Meredith based client is experiencing a period of growth at their poultry farm and they are looking for an eager and fit farm hand. This high-volume egg production company service some of the biggest supermarket chains in Australia with between 8-14 sheds in operation at one time.
As a farm hand you will be responsible for the day to day duties associated with the laying production cycle, including;
- Shed cleaning and preparation
- Hands-on with pullets and hens
- Observe bird health and environment
- Daily checks including, temperature/humidity, water and feed
- Rodent control
- Manual egg collection from floor and belt
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be willing to travel with reliable car and licence
- Be consistently punctual and reliable
- Demonstrate flexibility to take on a range of tasks across the farm
Previous experience working outdoors with animals would be highly regarded.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume or contact Alisha at JK on 03 5332 9955.