JK’s Torquay based Client are looking for an individual who is personable, uses initiative and has an excellent attitude towards work. Our client is experiencing growth and are in need of expanding their team.
In-depth training will be provided however, previous experience working within a sales or customer service-based role, coupled with iOS and android use is an advantage.
Within this position you will demonstrate an understanding of a variety of products and be required to keep up to date with different device plans and updates. You will guide customers in the right direction and have the willingness to help customers with queries and troubleshooting. If you work well with others, are open minded and interested in learning each day, this may be well suited to you.
There is a permanent, full-time and a permanent, part time position available.
Required skills and experience:
- Reliable transport to get to and from work
- 5 shifts per week, with one of these days being on a weekend
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be able to pick up information quickly and use initiative
- An understanding and interest of iOS and Android
- Must have experience within sales or customer service
- Technically minded
- Well presented as this is a customer faced role
If you have any enquiries or would like more information, please call Erika on 0429 081 564. To apply please attach a current resume or register via the JK Personnel website.