In this role you will be:
- Performing general labour including assembly, machining and installation
- Loading and unloading cabinetry items accurately
- General cleaning and site preparation
- Performing deliveries
- Assisting with the install of cabinetry items
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have experience with hand and power tools
- Be fit and capable of very physical manual work
- Have a hard-working attitude and generally interested in joinery
- Be reliable and able to follow instructions and see through a task
- Have full drivers’ licence
- Have a white card
You will be provided role variety and the ability to work in a good team. A work vehicle will be provided.
If you have a forklift licence, this would be highly regarded.
The role will be starting straight away, and you will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test.
If you are interested, please send through your resume, or call Erika at JK on 1300 544 959.