Business Support Coordinator
Stroud Homes Ballarat
Stroud Homes have over 20 years of design and building experience across Australia, a growing business that has developed a reputation for exceptional service and superior quality. The Ballarat business is a growing business with two local directors equally passionate about high quality home building. Having opened in Ballarat at the end of 2019 the business has started strongly and is growing, putting them in a position to add to their team with this newly created role.
Reporting to one of the two Directors, this part time role will see you provide support across a variety of areas within the business. Offering a degree of flexibility, autonomy and support to see you develop into the role. This opportunity will provide fulfillment for anyone that takes pride in their work, can respond to changing priorities, has great attention to detail and likes working with people.
You will work across customer and sales support, contracts, permits and general administration support. There will also be an opportunity to learn (if you are new to the industry) estimating, contractor management and other specialist skills required in the building industry.
The role will require ability to work weekends, likely 2 weekends out of 4.
Requirements of this role;
- Some administration, general business support experience is required
- Exposure to the building industry would be well regarded
- Strong IT skills, able to use word, excel and confident in learning specialist building software
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with customers and contractors
- Great attention to detail, ability to take time with detailed work, getting it correct each time
- A desire to learn and develop with enthusiasm about your work
While this role is part time there would be an opportunity to grow with the business into a full-time role soon if this were desirable.
If you have any further questions about this role please contact Tim Walshe on 0412 833 564 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications require a detailed cover letter and up to date resume.
Applications close for this role on Friday 29th of May.