JK is currently looking for experienced fabricators and welders to work within a concreting environment in Ballarat. JK’s client produces concrete products such as parapets, barriers, and sound walls for freeways as well as precast culverts for drainage and stormwater.
You would be responsible for the fabrication of steel moulds which includes the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings. These roles involve high level problem solving and mechanical aptitude as you will be building a complex final product from scratch.
These role require you to be:
- Physically fit and active
- Hands-on with a hard-working attitude
- Able to work as part of a medium sized team
- Proactive and demonstrate initiative
- Take pride in your work to deliver the best products
Please Note: All applicants will be required to participate in a drug and alcohol test to be successful in this role.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Laura on 03 5332 9955 or Apply Now for an immediate start.