Our client is a leading Ballarat-based architectural building design and drafting firm. With over 17 years of residential and commercial building design and drafting experience, our client’s dedicated team have developed a peerless reputation for service, quality, and exceptional design. From new home design through to commercial development, they work collaboratively with clients, builders, and developers to create exceptional projects that exceed expectations.
The Architectural Draftsperson role will see you perform a diverse range of drafting duties to support the delivery of key client projects. Working closely with the Director, you will leverage your industry experience to develop construction drawings in AutoCAD, support town planning applications, and manage key aspects of client projects. Your passion for design, natural flair for detail, and commitment to quality will be evident in your work and set you up for success in this role.
You will enjoy the support of a small, passionate, and enthusiastic team, with genuine opportunities to grow professionally and progress your career.
Requirements of this role
- Three or more years’ experience in an Architectural Drafting role including the development of Planning Drawings such as slab plans and electrical drawings
- Tertiary qualification in building design and drafting
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Understanding of the building industry and town planning process
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong AutoCAD design skills
- A proactive and positive approach to work
- Sound Microsoft Office skills
If you are interested in applying for this role and would like to know more, please contact Jonathon Gamble on 1300 544 959 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications require a detailed cover letter and up to date resume.
Applications close for this role on Monday 24th January at 5:00pm.