JK Personnel support business via the provision of on-hire or temporary employees, full suite recruitment services and organisational development consulting. JK has On-Hire Employees working in every state in Australia, providing these services from 3 offices via a team of 20 consultants and support staff. JK is a specialist in the provision of these services across regional Australia.
JK appreciates that to be truly successful in the recruitment industry we must care for the people that we work with each day, our candidates, clients, and our team members. Our purpose is help people with their career or business journey.
At JK Personnel, we believe in people and the power of an individual to support and grow a successful business. Therefore, we believe we should strive to provide the best employment experience within our means.
The benefits offered at JK include the following:
- Tailored professional development plan, supporting you to become the absolute best professional version of yourself
- Role flexibility – our trust in you to deliver in your role in a way that best suits your working style and your personal commitments
- Competitive salary packaging and uncapped bonus structures, unlimited sick/carers leave
- Job share/part time options, full time superannuation paid on any part time role
- Paid maternity/paternity leave and leave loading
- A psychologically safe environment, where you can be comfortable to be your true self, ask questions, make mistakes, be supported and be vulnerable
- A focus on inputs not outcomes and an environment built around collaboration and support, at times recruitment can be a tough gig, we ensure no one feels like they are at it alone
- The opportunity through annual giving to support charities of your choosing and give back to the communities in which we work
Working 3 days per week (we are flexible on where and when), you will join an established temps team in our Brisbane Office, supporting an established and growing client base providing labour to businesses across QLD, NT and NSW.
Working alongside the Recruitment team you will provide support across all aspects of the recruitment and onboarding processes while also supporting our workforce in an ongoing capacity once they are out working.
With training and support provided by the JK team, you will prepare adverts, screen applicants, interview, complete onboarding activities and keep in touch with our On-Hire team. While the Recruitment Consultant will participate in every step along the way, your support will allow them to focus on responding to the pressure of finding solutions for our clients.
This role is well suited to an experienced administrator wanting to join our industry. You will need to be able to follow process, have a natural curiosity for different businesses, love a fast-paced reactive environment and most of all, love working with and care about people!
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a natural affinity for people
- Have sound administrative skills
- Be a confident communicator and relationship builder
- Enjoy problem solving with others
- Like working at a fast pace and be able to juggle multiple tasks at once
If you have any questions or simply wish to discuss this role further, please contact JK’s Business and Operations Coordinator – Alisha Christie on 1300 544 959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter.