JK is working with a Geelong based refinery looking to add some flexibility to the workforce through appointing experienced Field Operators into casual roles. If you have experience working as an operator in a refinery and want to return to the industry in a casual capacity or currently work in a FIFO role and would to pick up extra work while on R&R this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
These roles require
- Refinery operator experience essential
- Flexibility to work ad hoc shifts as required
- An ability to work a fluctuating number of shifts
- A positive attitude to work and a genuine team first mentality
- An understanding of the safe work principles critical to a high-risk workplace
If you have any fuiurther questions then email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for experienced Refinery Operators open to a flexible role working casual shifts.