Internal Communications Advisor - Ballarat Based
- Enjoy all that living and working in a large regional centre offers -
Our client is a large private organisation that employs over 1,000 people. Headquartered in Ballarat but with operations across Victoria and interstate, they operate in a constantly changing and complex industry. They are influenced by shifting government policy, evolving customer demands in a competitive market place and a diverse and geographically dispersed employee profile.
Having enjoyed a significant change in brand and a period of acquisition and growth, now is an exciting time for an ambitious communications professional ready for a challenging and rewarding role to join the team.
As the Internal Communications Advisor within an organisation so geographically dispersed, you will play a key role in developing and executing an internal communication strategy designed to improve employee engagement, particularly in relation to the change in brand and strategic plan for growth.
This will include developing and implementing new internal communications strategies and protocols. Using your influencing skills, you will engage with a variety of business units across multiple sites to achieve this.
You will provide high-level strategic communications advice to the Executive that requires an awareness of the organisation's strategic goals, as well as community and political sensitivities.
This understanding of the internal and external environments the organisation operates in, combined with your ability to write clearly and effectively, will see you relied on by the Executive to prepare various speeches, presentations and corporate documents, including the Annual Report.
Requirements of this role;
- A relevant post grad or under grad qualification
- Demonstrated experience in strategic media and communications
- Excellent written skills, potential background in journalism would be well regarded
- Experience in developing and implementing communications strategies and protocols
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, ability to influence and liaise with diverse stakeholders
- A communications professional who genuinely enjoys a challenging role and likes working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, using initiative and creativity to attain results
If you are interested in discussing this role further or wish to obtain a detailed position description call or email Tim Walshe on 0412 833 564 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this role close Monday the 8th of March.
Rare & challenging senior tree change opportunity, work with the executive leadership team, enjoy autonomy and freedom across a large organisation in a complex environment.