Intermediate / Advanced Rigger - Immediate Start
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will work in a fast-paced environment alongside dedicated and experienced doggers responsible for the safe maneuvering of large products. Working alongside a team committed to their own and others' safety you will ensure that work critical to the efficiency of the production line is completed in a timely and safe manner. This business is always striving to do better and work smarter, your expert opinion, ideas and contribution will be welcomed.
Requirements of this role;
This role requires experience working as a rigger, exposure to a similar environment would be helpful but is not essential. We also require the following;
- Intermediate Rigggers Certificate
- Basic Riggers Certificate with a willingness to complete upgrade to intermediate immediately (cost to be covered)
- Good judgement and sound decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to guide and influence others
- A strong understanding of safe work practices
- Reliability and a genuine desire to work is essential
- Must be able to pass a preemployment drug test, functional assessment & police check
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Michelle Rohrlach on 0400 480 148 for further information. This is an immediate start, applications will be reviewed as they are received.
This role will close as soon as a suitable applicant is identified
Large local manufacturer looking for a qualified intermediate rigger or basic rigger willing to upgrade their certificate. Full time hours, Monday to Friday ongoing role.