Fitter / Fabricator
Gain an on-going, challenging role demonstrating your ability to problem solve and think laterally and find the best solutions.
- Immediate Start
- $39 for trade qualified
- challenging and complex role
JK's client is currently experiencing continual growth and is looking for fitters with experience in mild steel welding. This role is full-time casual to commence straight away. If you’re confident you display the skills of a tradesman, a formal qualification may not be required.
You will demonstrate a collaborative approach as you problem solve within the small team to determine the best solution for each unique set of products. Working in this hands-on role you will be required to demonstrate safe work practices as you operate machinery and power tools.
- Ability to think laterally to find the best solution that will work in the real world
- Perform complex work on mild steel
- Experience to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to design and fabricate mild steel moulds for pre-cast concrete products
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact Alisha at JK on 03 5332 9955 or send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be required to participate in a drug screen and provide 2 professional work references.