- Full time - Newly created role due to continued business growth
- Diverse and challenging role
- Join a small collaborative team that succeed due to their ability to work together
- Attractive salary and working conditions
JK Personnel is excited to be working with Carey Civil Contractors, one of regional Victoria’s real success stories! Carey Civil Contractors has close to 20 years’ experience as specialists in civil construction, working on significant major projects throughout metropolitan Melbourne and the surrounding suburbs. Carey Civil Contractors enjoys a team culture and their business vision is to: “Develop business partnerships and projects that add value to the community and stand the test of time”.
Carey Civil Contractors delightful head office is based in the picturesque town of Gordon (20 mins from Ballarat’s CBD) and this career opportunity offers a genuine opportunity to learn and develop you career in what will become a role full of variety and responsibility.
You will join a small established and dynamic team of administrators that manage accounts, payroll and human resources as well as providing project support and urgent admin support to Managing Directors and Engineers. You will begin in your role working closely with the team, initially focusing on accounts payable/receivable and communicating with plant operators and labourers on site. In time you will have an understanding of all aspects of the administrative requirements for large civil infrastructure projects, entering of complex data relating to major projects, and liaising with external stakeholders including clients and suppliers.
It is your flexible and reactive style along with your natural affinity with numbers, finance and attention to detail that will see you succeed. An ability and a desire to learn and develop knowledge across a complex business working in a technical industry is also essential.
Specific attributes and experience required:
- Experience providing diverse administrative support
- Some exposure to accounts, ideally AP and AR with strong numerical ability
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook and MYOB
- Evidence of your ability to develop knowledge across a technical business or industry
- A team player that thrives working with a small but dedicated team
- Professional interpersonal approach, dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Motivated to produce work of high quality
Apply now by accessing the following link
If you would like additional information regarding this highly sought-after career opportunity, please call Tim Walshe – JK Personnel on (03) 5332 9955. Applications will only be considered if they include a detailed cover letter along with a current resume.
This position closes 5pm Monday 16th of October 2017.
As part of the screening process, the preferred candidate will be required to undertake a police clearance check.